Thursday, May 28, 2009

Today's Top Three

This is going to be quick, since it's almost midnight and I have to get up early tomorrow...but here you go:

1. I found THREE four leaf clovers today while out on my run. I have this draft of a post all about reading The Secret and what I think about it, but the post isn't edited/suitable for publishing yet. Summary: Ask the universe for whatever you want, visualize having it, think positively, and you can get whatever you want. I agree with a lot of what is in the book, but I have some gripes, too. Long story short (too late, right?), I was trying out The Secret by trying to find lucky clovers, and it happened today! Coincidence? Whatever, it was cool.

2. Also on my run, a sheep escaped its pen and ran right at me. Then it got scared, ran around me, and lumbered up a steep hill, baaaa-ing at its sheep friends on the other side of the fence.

3. I got a free iced latte! Score.

No comments: