Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Things That Made Me Smile Today

1. Yogurt and granola for breakfast
2. My potted zinneas are sprouting!
3. Playing math games in school with 2 students
4. Quote of the day from my favorite student: "Brothers are a drag."
5. A snippet of last night's Late Show- bird calls!
6. Thinking of this weekend in Heidelberg
7. Hunting for four leaf clovers in the yard after dinner
8. Sunshine!
9. An email from long-lost Kendra, my bud still in Phoenix
10. Dancing in the living room with Hubs before bed

2 comments:

dmm said...

YAY! Dave & Joyce dance in the living room still! :) You and N are so dang cute.

kendra said...

Oh my goodness-- you mentioned me in your blog! I feel so special! I miss you terribly... pretty sure I said that in my email the other day, but I still do. Loves!