Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mom's Day!

To my mother and grandmother, happy mother's day! Mom, you're the best, and it's not at all scary to be totally turning into you (I see the transformation on a daily basis- you'll notice in June!). I wish I could be there to give you big hugs, but I'm stuck in sunny Germany, being forced to run with my husband. Nuts.

To my bestie, The RHL, happy mom's day, too. You're little TM is turning into quite the character, and I want to rush home to reintroduce myself to her and spend some quality time together doing what we do.

I love you guys!

2 comments:

M said...

Sweetie-If you and J & C hadn't blessed my life I wouldn't be the person I am and I thank the Goddess everyday that you're my daughter. You make me proud, happy, and I learn from you even when you're unaware that you're teaching me, the old one, life lessons.
I love you-

dmm said...

I'm going to cry you two. Both such true statments. And I always learn from the Simmons clan and I love you all for it plus you always make me laugh and go awwwwwww.....

Hugs!