Monday, January 5, 2009

We're back. Finally. No thanks to RyanAir.

Travelling is great. Except when you're planning on being home, have run out of clean underwear, are getting sick, and have spent 12 hours in an airport line with other frustrated travelers. Our flight back from Rome to Frankfurt was cancelled on Friday, and we weren't able to get another flight until last night, out of Milan. The upside was we got to see Milan, which was great. I'm in the middle of a mountain of laundry, but I'm working on The Post To End All Posts.

Hope your holidays and New Years Eves were fantastic!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you're back! I hope you turned your underwear inside out and made the best of it. Happy New Year! Miss you!

Laura said...

YAYAYAYYYY I've been waiting and can't wait to hear all about it!!!! Happy 2009!