Two weeks back from vacation and I'm ready to get back into the money making business. Except the schools ain't knockin down my door to get me to sub, and other options haven't really opened up, either. So, I'm soliciting suggestions. Please keep in mind the following:
1. I speak very little to no German. When you ask a German if they speak English and they reply, "A little," it usually means they're fluent. But in my case, it's true. I know about 20 words.
2. I don't play an instrument and there isn't a good public transportation system near me, so playing in the subway is right out.
3. I'm lazy.
4. If it could involve working from home in my pajamas, that'd be just great.
5. I have several degrees, none of which are being utilized right now.
6. I like crafts and stuff, but don't have a signature project. Unlike my sister, who might be going into the pillow business.
One, two, three, go!
Let’s Help This Reader Find a Slouchy Blazer!
15 hours ago

3 comments:
If you move back here, I'll pay you to be my personal organizer. The job comes with perks---you get to hang out with ME and TM and B AND (as if that wasn't enough) we have subscriptions to lots of good mags. Oh, and we like wine.
I wish we had some contract work we could have you do from Germany! We were just talking about your mad skills on the weekly updates!! The first one was going out today and we were kind of at a loss...miss ya!!
How about being a doggie daycare provider?
Post a Comment