Thursday, December 4, 2008

Embarassing Confession

Christmas carols are playing about one song per ten these days, but I expect the ratio to increase in the next day or two. I like Xmas songs, even though growing up my family wasn't too into them. We didn't have a favorite CD (or, tape, back in those days). We had our traditions, sure, but music didn't play a big part. We usually got pizza on Christmas Eve, watched National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, and then drove around to look at Christmas lights. I loved Christmas Eve!

Nowadays- and here comes the embarassing part- my favorite Christmas song is the Baby it's Cold Outside duet with Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey. I know. It's bad. But I LOVE it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I've heard it! They are playing it in Germs? Of course we have a station (or three) devoted entirely to Christmas music. They drive me crazy. Especially the Martina McBride song, "Where are you, Christmas?" I mean, really? It gives me the cheesy chills.

Laura said...

ohhhh, it is such a good song :) did you ever watch their christmas special, you know, a million years ago when they were on that newlyweds show? :) probably admitting too much here . . :)