Last night we brought our fabulous punk selves to the Choose Your Own Prom party. N was instrumental in putting together our costumes, which were a hit. The second we walked in the door, comments about N's new hairstyle could be heard. He'll shave the rest of it today to comply with "No Hair November." Everyone had awesome getups. I was not disappointed.
Let’s Help This Reader Find a Slouchy Blazer!
15 hours ago

4 comments:
Assuming "No Hair November" applies ONLY to those who have sold their souls to the military, NOT to those who are related only through marriage.
Hey! Is that Robin Leese(? I can't remember her married name!) with the guy with the sideburns? AWESOME costumes by the way!
So I had been hoping No Hair Nov. was a Korea thing. Apparently not. Unless Austin and Corey can tell me otherwise, I'm going to be praying it's a "not in America" thing . . .
Otherwise, I assume we can count on mohawks gracing our Halloweens for at least another 8 years???
OMIGOD. The guy in the bottom is too much! Hilarious! Can you even believe Timothy Treadwell (or whatever his real name is)? He was best friends with the bears, only they never got the memo.
Post a Comment