Driving in the dark while it's raining. The older I get, the harder it is for me to see in those conditions.
My workout. I forgot my iPod and earplugs so I couldn't listen to either The Today Show or Top Chef on the gym's televisions while I biked. Shoot.
Paying rent. At least the exchange rate is better, so we paid about 200 dollars less this month.
My willpower. I ate two pieces of cake and ice cream today.
Missing my friend. I drove an hour and a half to meet up with Jeremiah, who I haven't seen in FOUR years. After a wild goose chase, I never ended up seeing him.
N's work schedule. He's working nights for the foreseeable future, and now we hardly ever see one another except for 30 minutes when he gets home at midnight.
My hair. It's out of control and driving me nuts. I want to rip it out of my head. It must be stopped.
German radio. I heard "Ebony and Ivory" twice today. Enough said.
My attitude towards life, obviously. I'll try better tomorrow.
Let’s Help This Reader Find a Slouchy Blazer!
15 hours ago

2 comments:
Time to download a marathon of "Wait, Wait-Don't Tell Me" podcasts with a "This American Life" tossed in for good measure. This should see you through most anything and distract you from shaving your head. Hang in there! Love, M
Awww..Linds! I think your hair looks wonderful! Sorry about feeling so poopy right now - rainy weather doesn't help. Stay positive! It's almost Christmas!!!;-) You're doing great!
Post a Comment