Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Just Some Things

My car is in the auto hobby shop this morning so I'm camped out in the coffee shop. Seriously. I've already been here for 2.5 hours and there's no end in sight. I've listened to some convention speeches finally and answered emails and now I'm looking at some photography that I want to buy for our Totally Sweet New Apartment. I got a look at it last night, and the new kitchen is beautiful, the original barn walls in our living room are beautiful, the tiled floors are beautiful, the master bath with the two sinks is beautiful, the space for our own washer/dryer is beautiful. In short, I really like it.

Some shots from a walk not too long ago:





The hay bales are on a farm at the top of a hill, and not more than 200 meters away is some kind of pipe factory. I liked the juxtaposition. See, they look similar. Get it?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Forget the subbing job and do photography-YOU ROCK!

Strawberry said...

Have I ever told you that if you were a celebrity (not that you aren't a star in your own right), you'd be the new Katie Holmes? And that is GOOD, sister.

Lindsay said...

huh? katie holmes? as long as her hair is still fabulous and she's not wearing those stupide slouchy jeans with some million dollar handbag.