Sunday, September 7, 2008

Erase All?

Went to another fun wine fest last night, but I erased all my pictures. NOT because I was too drunk (it was pretty tame for the group of us that went- lots of kiddos and no hubs to drive me home) but because I forgot my memory card, and when I put it in at home, all the pictures on the camera were erased. Oh, well. It was picturesque and German, in a town called Bernkastle. And I had The Best Roast Bratwurst Ever. That thing was delicious. There were so many Americans, though. I heard more English than German, which threw me off.

This morning in Niersbach there seems to be a downhill derby or something like that happening. Usually Sundays are very quiet. It's unacceptable to wash your car, mow your lawn, etc. Stores are closed. You're just supposed to sit around, which I find very agreeable. I woke this morning to the sounds of a bad cover band singing "We Will Rock You," so I'm sure the party will be hoppin' later on tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the lazy Sunday thing. I just wish it happened on other days, too. And that it was ENTIRELY UNACCEPTABLE to exert one's self physically on those days. Couch-sitting only. We could get a lot of talking done, right?

Brady said...

Whatever happened with that teaching gig you were going for? My mouth started watering when I read about your brat. Yum.