Crunched a bunch of numbers for a teacher's quarter-end reports. I love numbers!
Got a Diet Coke.
Received 2 issues of People in the mail (yessssss).
Bought a new hyacinth at Hela, the German version of Home Depot. Smells so good.
Spilled milk all over my car. Shoot.
Took a delightful afternoon nap.
Went on an awesome run and saw 2 yellow butterflies.
Repotted the hycinth using real, German soil (methinks it was a little manure, too).
Dyed hair to cover greys.
Made welcome home sign for hubs.
Watched TV on the interwebs while eating dinner.
Prepared for The Big Clean tomorrow.
Let’s Help This Reader Find a Slouchy Blazer!
15 hours ago

2 comments:
Sounds like the perfect day (except for the milk spill).
Oh, friend. I want to visit. I watch TV on the interweb all the time when Tom is gone. Especially 30 Rock.
-Grace
Post a Comment