Roxie left on Friday, and since then I've been:
Dusting
Sweeping
Wiping dog nose prints off windows
Collecting the socks she stored in various places (mostly N's, and we're still missing one)
Sweeping
Cleaning the bathtub, which I had to put her in THREE TIMES in one week
Picking dog hair off the furniture
Washing towels used to wipe off her wet feet
Sweeping
Mopping
Washing all rugs
Aside from missing her sweet little face, it's been nice not having to take her out at 6 am and it's nice to finally (almost) be rid of the clumps of unruly hair that dance about in the living room. Seriously, where does all that hair come from?
I think the outcome of last week's dogsitting could not have been better for N. I am not ready to have a dog, especially since I would be the only one of us taking care of it. It's official! I'm still selfish and lazy. Go figure.
Let’s Help This Reader Find a Slouchy Blazer!
15 hours ago

1 comment:
Similar to how I feel about kids at the moment.
Post a Comment