Last Sunday, Hubs and I took a walk to the pond to check things out, and we were amazed at all the frogs there. Seriously- hundreds. And all feeling the love.
Looking forward to more science discoveries this spring!
4 comments:
M
said...
N's photo reminds me of the neighbor on "Tool Time" who always appeared behind the fence. Ya goota be impressed with froggy orgies.
Sick! Although I am glad love is in the air, or something. I believe the neigbor's name was Wilson, I may have been a closet Home Improvement fan. N Makes for a good Wilson.
4 comments:
N's photo reminds me of the neighbor on "Tool Time" who always appeared behind the fence.
Ya goota be impressed with froggy orgies.
Uh, that would be "gotta". One day removed from school and all my spelling skills got to hell in a handbasket.
Sick! Although I am glad love is in the air, or something. I believe the neigbor's name was Wilson, I may have been a closet Home Improvement fan. N Makes for a good Wilson.
Awwww, Lindsay. We miss you too.
-G
Post a Comment