Of course, they couldn't go everywhere, but we did have a small group try to come visit our apartment. N was up in the tower, putting some things in storage, and I was walking around in my bathrobe. As N was locking up and walking down the few tower stairs to our front door, he had to wave off a dad and his sons, who were rapidly approaching our door and eager to have a look around. After we locked the door, there were still a few peekers in the window. I don't mind much- let's just say that I've never really lived in a place where droves of people wait months to get the chance to visit. If only I'd known, I would have put on a dress and strolled the grounds asking for kisses and adoration.
Let’s Help This Reader Find a Slouchy Blazer!
15 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment