Fall is definitely my favorite season, and Phoenix was not the best place to be during the autumn months. October in Phoenix is just the end of summer, and cacti don't change colors. But here? Great leaves and good temperatures.
Last weekend N and I took a walk up to a red bench that overlooks Bruch and the castle. We've been meaning to go up there for awhile, but it hasn't been very sunny on the weekends. We finally got around to it, and here are a few photos from our walk.
There was a little festival going on in Bruch that day, and we could hear the band from the bench.

By now, most of the leaves are on the ground and we got our first frost this morning. It's pretty chilly here, too- in the 40s and 50s during the day. Still, it's sunny today and we're off to do some grape picking with N's work people. I'm so excited! I've wanted to do this for months. I even tried to convince N to go on an olive picking "vacation" in Italy, but he didn't think paying to work someone else's fields sounded like a great time. Go figure.
No comments:
Post a Comment