I passed my drivers exam and now I can drive the mean streets of Europe! More importantly, I can sleep in and begin my errands at a decent hour. Yahtzee. The test was actually pretty difficult, but with my keen intellect and wicked studying skills, I beat the pants off N's score. Robin is kind enough to let me borrow her car while she's back in the states, so I have some wheels while my car is still en route.
Dinner last night was a huge success, and when we arrived at Casa de Witt, Joe was chatting with Robin online using Skype. I think N and I will get that system all set up when we move into the permanent apartment in September. As it stands now, using a cell phone to call back to the States is just too expensive for both parties.
And that's it for today. Now I can sit back and read the People magazine at the library because I don't have to STUDY anymore!
Let’s Help This Reader Find a Slouchy Blazer!
15 hours ago

6 comments:
And, MOST importantly, you don't have to climb out of Big White at the butt crack of dawn to do it! Have fun embracing the autobahn!
What is big white? Huh?
"big White" has always been Dad's catch phrase for "bed". Of course nowadays, who sleeps on white sheets?!!!!
YES get skype . . jesse pays something like $7/month to have the ability to call anyone in the states AND has a "virginia" phone number for people to call him! i'm sure that's what Robin has . . . but yes, it's awesome!
did you figure out a costume? i laughed when i read that . . . remembering that shelly told us to keep our cowboy hats from the christmas party "cause you never know" :)
I will get it, too! Congratulations on the Driver's license. Should I be sceered for you? I can't believe you're European (said with a south Georgia accent)!
Oh, and I sleep on white sheets :-)
of course you sleep on white sheets, ash. you're a deb.
Post a Comment