Not forever, and not in an "I-hate-you-our-marriage-was-a-mistake-I'm-filing-divorce-papers" sort of way. He left for a work thing. When he leaves, I allow myself one day of moping. I wear pajamas all day, take a long nap, feel sorry for myself, and I don't get anything productive done. It's a type of day that N would absolutely hate. I worry about him traveling safe until I hear from him.
I just got a phone call, and even though there was no possible way it could have been N checking in, my hopes were up for a second. It was a wrong number. Schucks.
Let’s Help This Reader Find a Slouchy Blazer!
15 hours ago

3 comments:
Well, hang in there sister. I'm sending you heart-shaped positive energies all the way from the good ol' America Midwest. Mwah!
And by America, I mean American.
oh, great . . . i think i'm going to start that tradition too :) just think . . . soon, when he has a work thing, you can just come to italy and drink wine with me (or vice versa!!!)
Post a Comment