Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Good Grief

Can you believe all those grey hairs? It's getting out of control. I think that one, the one poking out there, is from tossing and turning in bed last week worrying about the broccoli that was about to rot in my fridge. And that one is from worrying about not renewing my NASW membership. And over there, that other one, is from worrying that my car will break down tomorrow and the engine will explode, leaving me stranded on the side of the L50 in freezing temps.

Sheesh. I need a life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet your sibs could go one on one with you in the "sparklers" (as Gary used to call them) department. And I bet all 3 of you got a fair % of them from your parents!

Anonymous said...

L-dawg,
It just makes you look so distinguished.
Heart,
Grace