Lindsay of 7 years ago: So, dude, what are you up to on Friday night?
Lindsay of Today: I'm going to my first Pampered Chef party and I'm so excited!
Old Lindsay: You're what? Party as in microbrews and a live band?
Lindsay of Today: No, no, no. There's a Pampered Chef consultant, and she demonstrates some great kitchen products that are for sale, and you can order from her at the end of the night.
Old Lindsay: Order what?
Lindsay of Today: Well, I'm in the market for some mixing bowls and one of their famous stones. You can use them to cook practically anything in the oven...cookies, pizza...anything!
Old Lindsay: You know that you can order pizza and have it delivered to your door? No cooking involved. And you can go to the grocery store and they already have cookies there- ready to eat. Novel concept, right?
New Lindsay: But my kitchen is so nice, and I like to cook now. It's fun, and rewarding if it turns out okay.
Old Lindsay: You're off your rocker, woman. You should seek help.
Let’s Help This Reader Find a Slouchy Blazer!
15 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment