Surgery went well (so far) and I was back on the couch in Niersbach at noon, asleep by 12:15. Not bad at all. The meds that I've been taking really throw me for a loop- dizziness, heart almost beating out of my chest, hot flashes- but man- I'm pain free...
Things I asked the docs and nursing staff when I was in the post-op recovery room:
1. When did those nifty thermometers come out? (They're space-age- they just swipe something across your forehead and it reads your temp)
2. Did I snore?
3. Jim (my super great anesthesiologist), what company are you in? Answer: Company A, sweetie, but my name is Joe.
4. Did I drool?
and ...5. When did that thermometer come out?
We'll probably continue to take it easy this weekend, maybe start packing for ITALY next weekend and the move next month. In other exciting news, I just picked up my car from the processing center and I'm bouts to go joyriding through the Germany countryside. Go, Greyface, Go!
Let’s Help This Reader Find a Slouchy Blazer!
15 hours ago

4 comments:
I'd like to add my two thumbs up for a WONDERFUL knock-out drug called "twilight sleep". NO headache, NO barfing, NO side affects. I think it should be added to the water supply.But my doc didn't call me "baby" so I'm bummed.
Yippee! Good thing. Nothing wrong with a little Percoect unless it gets to Elvisinian proportions :-)
Lindsay,
Whew!
You are really getting the hang of this blogging, huh?
I love it.
What's our time difference? Maybe I can call you this week....
Love,
Grace
Hola,
I think we're eight hours ahead of you, Gracie. I would love a phone call! :)
Post a Comment