Top Ten Things that I Miss About Living in Phoenix:
10. Having a Target right around the corner.
9. My bed. I haven't slept in it for almost 2 months.
8. Knowing how to dial a phone. There are a whole host of extra numbers here that I'm not quite sure what to do with. Plus, I can't read the instruction booklet that came with my phone.
7. Having my own washer and dryer available at all hours.
6. Being able to call my family whenever the mood strikes.
5. My job, and the income.
4. The pool at La Borgata. Kinda gross, always crowded, but available.
3. Carpet.
2. My totally sweet friends.
1. Iced vanilla lattes with homemade whipped cream from Lux.
Let’s Help This Reader Find a Slouchy Blazer!
15 hours ago

4 comments:
Second 10, 8, 7, 4, and 2 :)
I really can't imagine you sincerely miss anything from this god forsaken place, but we certainly miss you! If I could, I send ya a Lux iced vanilla latte with whip, but I don't think it packs up all that nice. :)
Kendra- I also miss you knowing exactly how I take my coffee. It's nice to be able to send a friend and know that the delicious coffee that comes back to you will be perfect. I think that's true friendship.
Laura- I'd meet you at the pool today if we could!
No carpet in Deutschland? WTF?
Post a Comment