Thursday, May 24, 2012

Do Over

On Cinco de Mayo, Hubs and I went to a wedding in southern Arizona. It was in my Top Two Weddings Ever, Period. I swear, the weather was perfect, the location was incredible (Circle Z Ranch!), the colors were fantastic, the food was delicious, the company was perfect, and the ceremony was touching. I kept saying, "I want this to be MY wedding!" Alas, I had to settle for enjoying myself as a guest. 



Yep- that's an electric car full of handmade ice cream in flavors such as
Limoncello and Bourbon Chocolate. 




And there was a muddling bar! And smores!

Thanks, E and S, for the wonderful memories. I wish you a million days of happiness in one another's arms.

2 comments:

dmm said...

I love that you are making blog entries again! Pics look amazing!

M said...

SO glad you're back up and running. I've missed your amazing writing. XOXO