From Phoenix...
To Abu Dhabi!
Hubs and I packed up our home in Central Phoenix just before the holidays for a new adventure. I didn't post much over the past three years, but trust me- it was fantastic. I have the most amazing friends in Arizona (not past tense, just further away now), found a professional home doing work I never dreamed of doing (hey, gala with 250 guests! hey, Congress!), traveled to places on my dream list (Vancouver! BVI!), got to be closer to my wonderful family during some really important times (gained a brother-in-law!), and lived it up in the city. It was a dream come true and I have been so lucky. Phoenix was- and will always be, to some extent- home.
We landed in Abu Dhabi almost three weeks ago and I'm over jet lag and looking forward to the next few years. So far, AD is great. So international, wonderful food, lots of potential. I'm in the middle of searching for a new gig, but trying to allow myself time to explore some new things before jumping in. I'm not sure what I'll find (or what will find me), which can be terrifying for a person who likes to be in control, but that's why our lifestyle is good for me (know anyone who needs an editor/writer/social worker/Lindsay?).
Thanks for finding me here- come visit us!


2 comments:
Yay! Can't wait to read about your expoloits here. XO, Grace
SO happy you're blogging again!! XOXO
Post a Comment