Hubs and I went to Sedona for 3 nights for Christmas, and Yoda came, too.

Initially I threw a big hissy fit because if I wasn't going home (IL), I didn't want to go anywhere. Then I reconsidered as the boxes of our stuff from Germany arrived. There would have been little relaxing in a house filled with paper, dust, and crap I haven't needed in 3 months but now have to deal with.
So, away we went to a little cabin on Oak Creek.
We packed groceries and made kitchen magic happen with just a microwave, blender, and a toaster oven. We hiked on Christmas Eve and did a trail run on Christmas Day, which made me very happy!


I got some fantastic gifts (helllllllllooooooooo, espresso machine!) and was thoroughly spoiled by Hubs, my family, and my in-laws. Look- now my feet will look like all the other hipsters' feet!

I hope yours was as merry and bright as mine. Here's to a great rest of 2010, all 2 days of it!
2 comments:
Espresso machine??!!!!!! N shoots, he SCORES!!
So glad Yoda made it! Even without his Pez dispenser body.....
Looked like a fab holiday, Luv the shoes by the way! miss you xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment