Sunday, August 15, 2010

My Favorite Lazy Sunday

I don't mind a rainy Sunday. It's a nice excuse to be inside and finish things that I've left undone throughout the week. It's also way better for afternoon reading sessions that turn into naps. Christian made me go for a long run, from Bruch to Dreis and back again, and I'm totally wiped out. I think I may only be awake for ten hours today - is that bad?

What do you do on rainy Sundays?

3 comments:

M said...

Not i the least! The only thing missing from your Sunday (besides N) was the NY Times!

subLyme said...

I admire your unwavering skill for sleep. Nothing wrong with doing something your good at!

Tara said...

My favorite lazy/rainy sunday activities: sleeping until noon, making blueberry muffins or pancakes, and lounging around all day in pajamas with a good book and the windows open so I can listen to the rain. :)