I haven't forgotten about my Maldives posts, but I'm temporarily separated from the pictures and well, posts without the pictures would be half as good. So! I thought I'd talk about the greatest success of my week: driving to a friend's house without the GPS.
Each month a group of friends meets for dinner and conversation, and I decided to go sraight there from work on Wednesday. Because the host's house is in a little valley 25 minutes away, around bends, past the autobahn, and through numerous tiny villages, I naturally packed the GPS before I left in the morning. Except I packed the one that was out of batteries. And I didn't bring the power cord.
I was tired, so I could have just called it a day after work; instead, I decided to chance the drive without the GPS. I figured if I got really lost I could call someone to walk me through it. But I didn't! I made all the right turns (and the lefts- ha ha!) and didn't get lost once.
I'm a champ.
Let’s Help This Reader Find a Slouchy Blazer!
15 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment