Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Welcome to Christmas!

It's predictably busy around here for the next few weeks (holiday dinner, holiday luncheon, volunteering, annual work party, babysitting, cookie exchange, work party, etc.), but I wanted to share my new pride and joy -- my work office door!

The oval thing above the mantel is a mirror with the tree's reflection (with REAL! WORKING! LIGHTS!). My office mate and I worked very hard on this and I have to say, it makes going to work in the morning a little more cheerful!

Yeah for office numero 4!

3 comments:

subLyme said...

Dang! That looks great... you have come a long way from Durand's door....

M said...

THIS is why we count on YOU to decorate when you get to Galena! AMAZING!

♥N.Marie Powell said...

How cute are you?! Where are you working now? Wherever it is, that is a building full of lucky suckers! This is adorable!

and I apparently really like exclamation marks...