I am currently in possession of THREE cars, and it's all up to me to make sure they're in running condition. Doesn't sound difficult? Herewith, proof that I am the car juggler.
Aside from my car, I'm watching Hubs' (of course) while he's gone, and my friend's, while she's on vacation in the states. The weather turned chilly here, so I have to start and drive both at least once a week to make sure they don't die (well, let's face it- Laurie's car is new and could sit for longer than that, but it's also a very nice car that I like to drive...).
Here's where the fun begins- I was driving Laurie's car on Tuesday, and I went to exchange it with my own. My car promptly died in the parking lot of the post office not five minutes later (Awesome! battery died, which means no locking the doors. Sweet!), so I had to walk back to where Laurie's was parked in order to get back to work before my lunch hour ran out. I arranged a tow truck to a (semi)reputable auto garage, mostly because the garage was convenient and the car would get out of the way of all the disgruntled postal customers.
Anyway, I had to arrange for Hubs' car, which was at a friend's house, to be dropped off near my office so I could drive that in case mine was in the shop for a long time, and tonight I had to go pick up my car (cheap repairs, thank god!), drop it off at Hubs' office so it would be out of the way, walk back to the other car, and drive home. Who knows when I'll get both Hubs' and my car home, but it's not going to be tomorrow...or the next day. Oh, well.
Now I'll sit back and let all the compliments roll in. Pretty great maneuvering, right?
Let’s Help This Reader Find a Slouchy Blazer!
15 hours ago

5 comments:
You ARE the Queen of Juggling! I bow at your feet.
You make me laugh!
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH those postal customers! WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE!!!!! Our first week here we were told "more accidents happen in the post office parking lot than any other place" I think you are awesome :)
So the Queen. Kisses.
Hey Lindsay! I don't know if you remember me, it's Nissa, the former Kuhl Beanz girl! Nice to see you on here, I love your blog! =)
Post a Comment