I am very lucky to have pretty decent general health- but man, I caught whatever cold thing is making the rounds here and it refuses to leave. Of course I passed the bug to Hubs and now I think it's made its way back to me for Round 2. I'm lucky that I don't have anything too pressing going on and I can just rest, but I'm over it and ready to feel well again.
Aside from the usual rest, fluids, and cold meds, what are your tried and true methods for beating a cold? At this point, we'll take any suggestions you have!

3 comments:
Having your mom jet on over to take care of you! XOXO
2 aspirin and lots of rest and fluids
Maybe a bottle of wine will wipe out the germs???
Coldeeze... I swear they really do shorten the length of your cold!
Post a Comment