30 Before 30
A semi-comprehensive list of things I want edto accomplish and experience before August 9, 2011(ish)
Done! Amazing, fun, and the guys at Pike Place Fish were so nice. Thanks to Hubs for making my dreams come true, year after year.
Finished the Hoover Dam Half Marathon in October!
4. Have a girls' weekend in NYC with Jordan
We had sixth row center seats to The Decemberists just days after my birthday. What a great show!
6. Invest in a digital SLR camera and learn how to use it
It wasn't spring and it wasn't training, but I've been to 4 baseball games this summer. Counts!
My salsa is amazing!
9. Get pregnant (the scariest one)- Not even close and still terrifying
Complete with brunch afterwards!
Hello, Lux.
It was more of a cooking demo with lots of eats and a huge glass of wine, but still...I learned how to slice peppers better and have a few new recipes to try.
13. Learn all the moves to Thriller
14. Donate my hair to Locks of Love- coming December 2011!
15. Sew a dress/skirt
16. Win in Vegas
When I was there last month, I decided not to test out the blackjack table but to take the $20 back home and buy lunch instead. Not daring, but a sure bet. Maybe next time...
When I was there last month, I decided not to test out the blackjack table but to take the $20 back home and buy lunch instead. Not daring, but a sure bet. Maybe next time...
Two get-togethers, one epic weekend, one tired Lindsay afterwards.
I wouldn't say I've mastered this, but I can do a simple salmon filet or ear of corn.
19. Surprise Hubs with a getaway
20. Make sushi
21. Refurbish a piece of furniture
Ongoing, of course.
23. Ride my bike to work
25. Learn to change a car's oil
28. Finish doula training
Loving my Subaru (and it's radio and air conditioning...)!
AND...
30. ???

2 comments:
Almost halfway there!
(Love the new background!)
Nice work, L dog! miss u
Post a Comment