Exactly a year ago today I landed in Phoenix.
Since then:
-I've missed Germany each and every single day
-I bought a new car
-We took a vacay to Seattle to make one of my dreams come true
-We've had 6 visitors
-We've hosted a summer BBQ
-I started practicing yoga regularly
-I finally got to visit my grandparents
-We had an outdoor house cat for a little while
-I pretty much abandoned my blog
-We welcomed some new neighbors
-We still don't have a light fixture above our kitchen island
-I perfected my "under one hour" housecleaning series
-We bike to the farmer's market on Saturdays
-I took a jewelry class
-I occasionally sit in the rocking chair on the front porch, though not often enough
-I co-presented with a Commander from the Phoenix PD at en event
-We spent my birthday in Flagstaff, same as we did in 2007
-I have several favorite mid-town restaurants, and am discovering new ones all the time!
-Survived another Arizona summer
I hope the next 2 years in Phoenix are as exciting and fun as this one has been, and I'm hope I'm able to cultivate a deeper calm amidst the hustle and bustle.

3 comments:
A year goes by so fast!
I can't believe it's been a YEAR since you left the Burg. Time to start planning a visit here!! Miss you heaps Linds!
You are awesome!
Post a Comment