Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Polenta Perfection

I'm still checking things off my 30 Before 30 List, which I suppose is technically a 30 While 30 List now. I've always wanted to take a cooking class, but just a one-time thing. One of my favorite central Phoenix institutions, the Phoenix Public Market, began offering Saturday afternoon classes this summer. I knew my friend R would be game to go with me, and I was so thrilled to have a companion who was as excited as I.





Turns out it was less a cooking class and more a lunch with some demos. We were served (and I gobbled) three courses with a wine pairing, and everything was delish! I'm now inspired to make polenta from scratch and I even tried a few new peppers. Success!

12. Take a cooking class

2 comments:

M said...

Yum! Drool!

dmm said...

You ROCK! I love your sense of adventure all the time.