I had to renew my passport recently, and there didn't seem to be an option to request my old one back. Huge bummer! I remember my grandmother's old passports, filled with stamps and visas, and stickers galore- such a neat reminder of the places she'd been. I made a list of all the stamps that were in my most recent passport- my second. I applied for this one with Hubs during the spring of our first year in college, before our trip to Morocco.
9 April 2001- 9 April 2011
July 2001 Morocco
May 2003 Morocco
July 2004 Cook Islands
July 2004 One Foot Island, Aitutaki
March 2007 1 Unused Brazilian Visa
Feb 2010 Maldives
Feb 2010 Qatar
April 2010 Frankfurt (one of many)
May 2010 Istanbul
June 2010 London
July 2010 Hrvatska
Aug 2010 Edinburgh
What great memories! Here's to many more with the new passport...
Let’s Help This Reader Find a Slouchy Blazer!
15 hours ago

1 comment:
G'ma Donna would be SO proud!
Post a Comment