That's me, above, in the sunglasses at last week's Wanderlust Yoga in the City event.
I've been practicing yoga about 3 times a week since January, when I was gifted the best Christmas present ever from my folks: a membership to Sutra Midtown yoga studio. The owners, Rebecca and Matt, are phenomenal, and the teachers are great- funny and inspiring at the same time. Although I have a long way to go, I've already seen a huge difference in my flexibility and strength. I've even managed to do an arm balance on occasion.
I'm also addicted to Sunday Yoga in the Park at the Biltmore lululemon. In my next life I want to work for lulu, but in the meantime I'll settle for going weekly, spending half my paycheck on their gear, and dreaming of crops.
One of the best things about coming back to the States has been joining a studio and making yoga part of my regular schedule.
Sun salutations? Check!


3 comments:
LOVE IT! Yoga in the park is awesome, and I must add great picture.
Good for you, Lindsay! I love it.
-Grace
Nice work! Lookin good!
Post a Comment