I love love LOVE living in the city- but living next to a park is key. Makes the place feel not quite so brown. Last night Hubs and I explored a few neighborhood spots, and I highly recommend:
Persian Garden Cafe: Amazing vegetarian and vegan fare with some meat dishes, too. Mahmoud, the owner, is a doll and everything we ate was fantastic. Cookbook available (Hubs' Xmas gift), too. Go there now!
Sidebar: Great hole-in-the-wall with a few delish Belgian beers and lots of great other options. Small enough to feel cozy, no wait for drinks.
Modern Manor: My new favorite store. Fabulous mid-century modern furniture and great vintage finds.
Jason Hill: Designer based in Phoenix. I want all his stuff. You know, to go with my new furniture from Modern Manor.
Sigh. I need a 2nd job...
Let’s Help This Reader Find a Slouchy Blazer!
15 hours ago

1 comment:
Want. To. Come. NOW!! :-D
Post a Comment