Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Worth the Trip to America for Four Days

I have a friend, Grace. We met 5 years ago at orientation to grad school. I think I said something brilliant like, "Whoa. I think I'm going to need more coffee for this." I coveted her hair.

She has a guy, Tom. The first night we hang out together (Grace, Tom, and I) we drank 2 Buck Chuck at Grace's apartment. Then she couldn't stop talking about how cool he was.

Last weekend I went to St. Louis to celebrate their marriage. It was beautiful and sweet and tender. I cried through the entire day and am so happy I was a part of it.

I also got to be with my bestie Ashley for the weekend. It involved dancing in the car, watching bad television, getting bitten by bed bugs, and crying at Grace's wedding.

Congratulations, Tom and Grace! Here's to a lifetime of sunshine.

No comments: