People, I got A JOB! A real, live, paying, get-up-get-dressed-go-to-work-everyday, adult job. I've been underemployed for over a year now, and let's just say it's done a number on my ego, my pocketbook, and the kind of partner I like to be for my spouse. But all that is done now. I got myself a job!
I start bright and early tomorrow morning, and I'm excited and nervous and sad about not being able to sleep in. I've ironed my shirt, set up my coffee maker, and made lunch. Now I just have to set my alarm and wake up in time!
Wish me luck!
Let’s Help This Reader Find a Slouchy Blazer!
15 hours ago

4 comments:
Yay Lindsay! You deserve to have some fulfilling work. Ashley filled me in (briefly) with details.
We miss you here!
Love,
Grace
Linds
What are you doing?? Congratulations, I'm so excited for you!
Yay! Congrats, Lindsay! Can't wait to hear how it goes!
Congrats! I wish I could say the same.
Post a Comment