Whew!

Things have calmed a bit in my world, so it's time to catch up. In early September, my sister and her beau came to visit. Their visit really couldn't have come at a more inconvenient time, but we made it work. I love having such independent family members- I basically just thrust a car and a GPS into their hands and said, "See ya."
J and I haven't lived together since I was in eighth grade, which means we've both grown up far apart from one another. We may not speak on the phone every weekend (ehem, month), but we always have a great time together. And I adore her manfriend, too. I wish our little brother could have joined us, but he was busy preparing for a gallery opening.
Jo and T did a great job exploring the local area, and we went to Bruges and Oostende over the weekend to eat our share of moulles and frites. I can't wait to be in the same country as my siblings, which will
hopefully mean more frequent visits. Right, guys?
1 comment:
Sweet post-love it and you!
Post a Comment