Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Another Great Thing About Germany

Yeah, yeah, the region might have run out of salt for the roads, it might have snowed every single day for the past 2 weeks (causing me to have to scrape my car EVERY morning), I might not have seen temps above 32 F in a month, but I still love Germany.

Why?

Their geldautomats (ATMs) dispense small bills. It's genius.

2 comments:

Strawberry said...

Indeed. Of course American ATMs will only give you $20s. When I was in college, I couldn't do this because I didn't actually have $20.

Brady said...

Yo Linds, just catching up on some posts. Haven't logged in since around Xmas. Great stuff. I wanted to mention not to give up on your iPod. Same thing happened to me, and I just let is sit for awhile (month?) and gave it another go on the charge and it worked. It now craps out about once every 2 months, but there is something called the "iPod tap" which is a light bang, that seems to get mine working now when it freezes. Worth a shot if you didn't already know this.