And you know what? 2010 arrived without me, and I'm looking forward to it! In the past decade, I:
graduated from high school
graduated from college
graduated from graduate school
fallen in love
proposed to my boyfriend
became a wife
moved to Europe
been unemployed
worked for The Man
cooked a cake from scratch
learned to drive a manual car
watched a sunset in Santorini
had 2 surgeries
worked my worst job
lobbied in Washington DC
lived in Morocco
met the girls I call my closest friends, now scattered in MO, WI, MA, IL, NY
celebrated Christmas Eve with a German family
ran 2 half marathons
drove across the country too many times to count
Etc, etc, etc.
Here's to another great decade! Cheers.

4 comments:
Yay you! Can't wait to see you on your next trip home. Huggles!
Quite a decade! Came here via a BlogHer ad link from my site (I'm an American expat in Italy); I look forward to reading more :)
Just getting caught up on your blog and I love you! You are so amazing!!!!!
That is awsome Lindsey! I definitely want to hear the proposal story!
Post a Comment