Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Easy Way Out

Y'alls, I'm leaving again soon and don't have time to write about the rest of the trip to Greece. Fortunately, T already did so! Her pictures are so amazing (my point-and-shoot just isn't cutting it anymore), and she's written about the trip on her blog, here. Seriously - go look at her photos. And I love her take on the trip. And her. I mainly just love her.

To whet your appetite, and hopefully keep people from being too mad that I haven't written more yet, here are some of my pictures:

The first day of sailing, after a swim. On to Poros!

Fishing boat, Sifnos port.

Above and below: Sifnos by scooter, small church on the path to Chrysopigi Monastery

Black sand beaches, southeastern coast of Santorini

Sun beginning to go down, on the boat in Santorini

Another visitor, Ia in Santorini. Watching this man take pictures was both heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time. I couldn't help but feel he shot the most beautiful stills of the day with his old camera - especially one of this door to the sea.

1 comment:

subLyme said...

Ah dawg, I love you too!